- Jaguar Health Inc (NASDAQ: JAGX) shares jumped 135.4 percent to $1.53 after reporting a distribution, license and supply agreement with Knight therapeutics for Mytesi.
- Jones Energy, Inc. (NYSE: JONE) shares gained 26.7 percent to $8.26.
- XO Group Inc. (NYSE: XOXO) gained 25.7 percent to $34.73 after the company reported merger with WeddingWire at $35 per share in cash.
- Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ: SONC) shares gained 18.4 percent to $43.36 after the company agreed to be acquired by Inspire Brands for $43.50 per share.
- Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) gained 15.8 percent to $115.24 after declining 19.11 percent on Monday. Tilray disclosed that it has successfully exported medical cannabis from Canada To Australia.
- Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (NASDAQ: OXFD) shares jumped 15.5 percent to $18.35. Quest Diagnostics announced plans to acquire U.S. laboratory services business of Oxford Immunotec.
- New Age Beverages Corporation (NASDAQ: NBEV) shares rose 13.9 percent to $4.5101 after dropping 35.61 percent on Monday.
- Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB (NASDAQ: OASM) rose 13.6 percent to $4.08.
- Trio-Tech International (NYSE: TRT) shares climbed 12.4 percent to $4.80. Trio-Tech Intl reported Q4 earnings of $0.17 per share on sales of $10.76 million.
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: AGTC) gained 12 percent to $5.60.
- Atomera Incorporated (NASDAQ: ATOM) rose 11.2 percent to $5.84. Atomera licensed MST technology to Asahi Kasei Microdevices.
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: BAS) shares gained 10.6 percent to $10.43. Basic Energy’s board rejected Key Energy Services unsolicited proposal.
- Quotient Limited …
Full story available on Benzinga.com
Go to OG News Source